Tuesday, May 8, 2012

MET x3

my favs of the night

i love this dress...im not sure if it might be a little to young and modern for amy but i really love it and she never wears anythign daring and really fashion forward so good on her - and her new stylist!


va va voom!!!! Amazing sex goddess Claire looks the goods! I love the whole look, the hair and makeup and so bombshell it really makes the look. And the dress seems to be a real structured piece but the hair and makeup has softened it and is draped beautifully, I also think she would have looked amazing with a really slick long pony and harsh accessories. But I love it how it is too!




i do not know why i love this but i do....im thinking everyone else wil be like wahhhhhhhhhtttt are you talking about but it was the only dress really that made me go oh my- besides january jones...i love it ! :)

the rest .....

finally seeing her look more edge! love it!









she is so stunning


post baby body! i wish!